Nootka Rose Sugar
Wild harvested on Vancouver Island, BC
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
A sublime capture of an ephemeral springtime blossom, this sugar has a wide range of applications in the sweet kitchen. Use anywhere you wish to add a delightful floral high note.
Ingredients: Ingredients: Sugars (organic cane sugar), Wild-harvested Nootka rose petals (Rosa nutkana)
CULINARY INSPIRATION FOR rose petal sugar
- Try in Middle eastern sweet delicacies like baklava
- Glaze the baked treats or sweeten the whipped cream to top
- Pair with pistachio, walnut and lemon zest
- Sweeten simply cooked red fruits like raspberries, plums and strawberries
- Perfume an apple galette in fall with this delightful sugar topping
Keep the jar in a dry environment away from direct sunlight.